As we thought, USA looking mighty guilty. Russia’s air-defense systems manufacturer, Almaz-Antey, is holding a press conference on its appeal at the European Court of Justice against EU sanctions against it over the Boeing MH17 crash. The BUK missile manufacturer is to present its own findings. buk-manufacturer-mh17-ukraine2.si

LATEST 15.26 GMT

BREAKING: BUK Manufacturer Insists MH17 Was Shot Down by Ukrainian Missile

Almaz-Antey, Russia’s air-defense systems manufacturer, says that the BUK missile used by the Russian military is not responsible for the MH17 tragedy.

The CEO of the Russian BUK manufacturer Almaz-Antey, Yan Novikov, has announced a lawsuit against the EU for unjustified sanctions against his firm in connection with the MH17 tragedy. Novikov claims that “the BUK 9M317 missile type employed by the Russian Armed Forces is out of the question here, as the shape of the fragments does not match the damage caused to the aircraft.”

Lots of graphs and graphics going on here. Basic claim so far seems to be that it was from a Ukrainian BUK M-1

Tuesday, June 2 11:06 GMT: US satellites were spotted hovering over Donbass at the time of the Boeing downing in east Ukraine – Almaz-Antey 10:35 GMT: 10:34 GMT: The Ukrainian General Staff says that Ukraine possesses BUK M-1 missile systems, but that on the day of the MH17 crash Ukraine was not in control of the area where it is suspected the missile was fired. 10:34 GMT: 10:34 GMT: Almaz-Antey is still entertaining the possibility that another aircraft may have been involved in the downing of flight MH17. 10:32 GMT: The country that possessed the missile that hit flight MH17 remains unknown – Almaz-Antey 10:29 GMT: “If necessary, we can carry out a field test… with the participation of independent experts,” Novikov says. “We are willing to carry out a demolition of a 9M38M1 missile at a specified angle and aimed at the same model of aircraft.” source

Advertisements